Summer Camp Special
Sign up by March 31 and get a FREE Swag Bag.
Summertime With Friend Special - Ends April 30
Sign up with a friend to get 10% off and $50 credit towards evening classes or a party.
To take advantage of this opportunity, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cirque & Dance Camps
All camps are 9:00am – 5:00pm with an informal showing on Fridays at 4:30pm – 5:00pm. Students will take classes in Aerial Silks, Trapeze, Acrobatics, Contemporary Dance, Jazz and Creative Movement.
Youth (Ages 6 - 11) & Teen (12 - 18) Camps Ages 6 - 18
August 3: Youth Only
$300 per week
10% off for 3 or more weeks
To sign up:
Click the Registration link below
Sign in or create an account
From the Main Menu, under Classes and Registration, choose Register for Summer Camps
Choose your desired weeks and process payment
Be sure to send a healthy lunch, 2 healthy snacks, and a refillable water bottle
Pick Up/Drop Off
Regular Drop-off & Pick-up: A teacher will be at the studio by 8:30AM each morning for you to drop your child off. Pick-up is 5PM.
· Early Drop-off: As early as 8:00AM
· Late Pick-up: Must Pick Up by 6PM
When you arrive, please sign your student in and let us know who will be picking up your child at the end of the day.
If medication is being sent with your child, please provide clearly written instructions for dispensing and in the original container.
If there is anything that you would like us to know about your child/children such as allergies or behavior, please email us prior to the camp start date so our staff can be aware.
What to Wear?
Any of the following is appropriate. It is up to the comfort level of your child/children.
· Leotard and tights (footless)/leggings/bike shorts
· Ballet shoes and jazz shoes (if you don't have them, socks are OK)
· Hair pulled back neatly out of their eyes. Ponytails are great!
What NOT to Wear:
· Jewelry (small stud earrings are fine) and watches
· Long finger or toe nails (it tears the silks)
· No baggie t-shirts or running/gym shorts
We want to make sure all students have a fun experience. We expect students to follow instructions of the teachers and treat other students with respect. They are also expected to participate in all activities to the best of their ability.
· Full refund may be granted with at least 1 month’s notice of cancellation.
· Partial refund may be granted with 2 weeks notice. A $25 cancellation fee will be charged.
· No refund will be granted with less than 2 weeks notice of cancellation (exceptions may be made at the discretion of CC&DC. due to injury, illness, or death in the family).
If you have any questions, feel free to email anytime.