COVID-19 Studio Policies and Upgrades
(Updated May 25, 2020)
The upgrades and new health procedures will be constantly reviewed and updated as more information comes from the CDC and our local and state health officials.
Anyone who wishes to return to the studio will be required to sign our Safety First Waiver:
North Carolina Phase 2 Regulations
Based on the above Executive Order that came out on May 20, 2020, we will hold live camps for the month of June with a maximum of 10 people our studio at a time as well as the following updates and procedures.
Facility Upgrades and Policies
- Majority of our aerial rig points are on pulleys so that apparatus can be taken down and cleaned between usage.
- Hand washing station outside our Front and Back Doors.
- Hand Sanitization Stations in each studio.
- 1 person per apparatus
- Aerial hoops/Lyras cleaned between each use.
- Trapeze: Rope coverings made and washed between each student use. Only the teacher will wrap and unwrap the coverings.
- CC&DC Aerial Silks can be rented for a specific amount of time and then washed for the next person. Rentals on a first come first serve basis.
- If you would like to purchase your own Aerial Silk, click here for our shopping list. You will be responsible to bring it to class and to maintain a cleaning log of your apparatus.
- All surfaces of the studio from the floors, mats, doors, handles, water fountain, etc will be cleaned after every use or every 2 hours.
- During the month of June, the same students and staff will be in the building during any period of time.
- Front Desk Staff will take temperatures of everyone who enters the studio. The temperatures will be recorded in a secure online Google Document for record purposes only.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE IN-DEPTH POLICIES
June Maximum Number of People in the Studio: 10
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Drop-off in the front. If you have a question for our Studio Manager, please do come in. But parents will not allowed to wait in the lobby during classes.
- Pick-up will be in the back. Drive around to the back of our suite and we are in the middle.
- Clean hands every 30 minutes with hand sanitizer that is 60% alcohol or higher or wash hands for 20 seconds.
- Before and after each class, students and staff will either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Face Masks are to be worn at all times while in our studio. The face mask can come off temporarily if the person is having trouble breathing or it is causing other safety hazard. CDC Guidelines
- Everyone shall maintain a minimum of 6' distance from everyone at all times.
Students Need to Bring the Following To Class
- Personal bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- Bring your own water bottle. The water fountain will be off limits.
- Your own rosin spray (click here to order) and chalk bag (a plastic bag or fabric pouch can work and we can provide you with some chalk.
- Change of Clothes (optional): Students can also bring a change of clothes and a back to put their work out clothes in before they leave the studio.
- Small bag with your personal equipment and items.
COVID-19 Refund/Cancellation Policy for Summer Camps and Intensives
Due to these uncertain times that we live in due to COVID-19, we have adjusted our refund policy. If you feel unsafe sending your child to our camp, below are your refund and cancellation options:
2 Weeks Notice: Full Refund of Tuition
Less than 2 Weeks Notice: 30% Refund of Tuition
During Camp: No refund.
If you do cancel and financially are able, we would like for you to consider donating your tuition to our Resilience Fund.
Know that we are limiting our space in our camps significantly. Once you cancel, someone else might take your child’s space.