Coronavirus Precautions for Summer Programs
We are making upgrades and adding more cleaning procedures to do the best we can to keep our community healthy in their mind, body and soul. We are constantly watching the news and health recommendations from the CDC and our health officials. Below are upgrades to our facility and changes to our Summer Programs:
Before entering the studio you will be required to sign our Safety First Waiver:
- Installing 6 more pulley points so that we can change out apparatus to full clean them.
- Trapeze and Lyras will be throughly cleaned after each person. And only 1 person per apparatus.
- CC&DC Aerial Silks will be checked out for 1 month or during each summer program so that only 1 person is working on that apparatus. The student's name will be on the apparatus. After that period the silk will be washed for the next person.
- If you would like to purchase your own Aerial Silk, click here for our shopping list. You can keep your fabric at the studio and we will put your name on it. Bring a bag for it to stay in.
- All surfaces of the studio from the floors, mats, doors, handles, water fountain, etc will be cleaned after every use or every 2 hours.
- We will comply with state and health regulations as to the maximum number of people in a gathering.
- You can expect class sizes to be smaller, when we return.
Drop-off and Pick-up
- Drop-off in the front. If you have a question for our Studio Manager, please do come in. But parents will not allowed to wait in the lobby during classes.
- Pick-up will be in the back. Drive around to the back of our suite and we are in the middle.
- Before and after each class, students and staff will either wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and hand sanitizer.
- Students can also bring a change of clothes and a back to put their work out clothes in before they leave the studio.
COVID-19 Refund/Cancellation Policy
Due to these uncertain times that we live in due to COVID-19, we have adjusted our refund policy. If you feel unsafe sending your child to our camp, below are your refund and cancellation options:
2 Weeks Notice: Full Refund of Tuition
Less than 2 Weeks Notice: 30% Refund of Tuition
During Camp: No refund.
If you do cancel and financially are able, we would like for you to consider donating your tuition to our Resilience Fund.
Know that we are limiting our space in our camps significantly. Once you cancel, someone else might take your child’s space.
Cirque & Dance Camps
Have fun dancing on the ground and in the air this Summer in a recreational setting.
All camps are 9:00am – 5:00pm with an informal showing on Fridays at 4:30pm – 5:00pm. Students will take classes in Aerial Silks, Trapeze, Acrobatics, Contemporary Dance, Jazz and Creative Movement.
Youth & Teen Camps Ages 6 - 18
August 3: Youth Only
$300 per week
10% off for 3 or more weeks
Ages 9 – Pre-Professional
July 27 – 31: ages 13+
August 3 – 17: ages 9+
August 10 – 14: ages 9+
Circus & Dance Summer Extravaganza
Friday, August 14 @ 6pm
Our Summer Intensive is for students with experience in dance, aerials or acrobatics who wish to focus on their technique and performance. The Summer Intensive ends with a professional performance in full costume and lighting. Training is 5 days each week (Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm). Students have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of teachers and guest artists to develop their artistry in dance and circus arts.
Summer Virtual Classes
All June Virtual Classes are a Drop-in Rate of $10 each.
Please sign up at least 48 hours in advance so the teacher can prepare.
Our Summer Semester allows students to continue their training and work with our instructors throughout the summer months.
Evening Summer Intensive - New!
Take a minimum of 4 hours of technique classes in the evening and the rehearsal blocks to join the Summer Intensive day students in the Summer Circus & Dance Extravaganza
Early Bird Special: 50% Off Registration Fee by Feb. 28
No Registration Fee for current students.